Thursday, December 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

(I had this done a while ago, but saved it to upload pictures. Oops...I guess I forgot)

I'm afraid to say my little guy is slightly obsessed with Star Wars. I blame my sister, who likes to have Star Wars marathons on her birthday. She did babysit David for the first year of his life so who knows what kind of brainwashing she was doing while I worked. I mean, this kid dreams about Star Wars! If he's having a temperamental moment, all I have to do is say, "How about we talk about Star Wars" and he immediately calms down and starts talking about Luke, Anakin, Darth Vader, etc. So, imagine my surprise when for Halloween he wanted to be Luke Skywalker and asked his reluctant father to be Darth Vader. I guess asking isn't quite the right term. More like demanded. Since I hardly ever pick up a lightsabre and fight with him, I got away with just being a mommy for Halloween. Here are our pictures for this year...


David and his pal, Brayden













1 comment:

Marsha said...

I think they make great Star Wars characters. Love his costume.