Monday, May 11, 2015

Catch up


I have so much to catch up on!  Here's a quick summary:
Super Bowl 2014: a sneaking suspicion that I might be preggers but I've been wrong so many times before. Waiting for the dreaded aunt's visit so I can start HCG shots. She never came πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ
July 2014: got the $&!! out of Dodge aka Albany, GA. No tears were shed. The best view of Albany was in the rear view mirror. Sad to leave friends behind, but nothing in the world could make me go back there to live!
Arrive in the 'Cuse. Aww civilization how I missed thee!
Our first pix in Syracuse. A sign of good things to come?
September 2014: David starts school at what soon will be a presidential blue ribbon award school or some such honor.  We LOVE his school!
That same month, Andrew decided to make his appearance. 
Poor baby had a rough 1st month but more on that later. 
October: Kind of a blur but I remember there being superheroes around. 
November:
Still blurry. Sleep is overrated. Thanksgiving was my first venture out into the world with the new baby. Sad that we weren't able to visit our families, but military family is just as fun to spend the holiday with. Very grateful for the Johnsons for inviting us to their thanksgiving celebration. 
December:
Merry Christmas! I was disappointed in the Syracuse Christmas. There was no snow. Everyone had warned me of how horrific the winters were here so I was looking forward to a white Christmas. Alas, there wasn't one and the snow didn't come until later. Christmas was fun with the boys. 

That was 2014 in a nutshell. 


1 comment:

Marsha said...

Nutshell, indeed. Still loved reading it and seeing the pictures! Thanks for the update.