Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter and 3 Months Old Birthday

I started back at work last Thursday. I had been feeling slightly under the weather, but I didn't want to be a big pansy and call in on my first day back. I should have, though, because at the end of the shift, my temp was at 38.5 C. Early in the shift, I called my mom to see how David was doing and I could hear him screaming. Apparently, he was inconsolable. My poor mom sounded so worn out and I felt awful for them. I guess it gets easier after that initial day.

For Easter, we didn't really do anything. I was still feeling a little sick and didn't feel like driving to my mom's place. I did dress him up in his little suit that my mom bought for him. Here is my baby GQ.

6 comments:

The Waldron Family said...

What a stud he is! I am sorry you were feeling sick... poor thing. I promise going back to work does get better for you both!

Brett & Honnelore said...

Going back to work SUCKS! I was sick my first shift back too, but I toughed it out because I didn't want everybody to hate me. I don't think anybody would have noticed. Is it tough being back or were you ready to be back to work? Cute baby! The holidays are much more fun with kids.

Rachel said...

No kidding, Mr. GQ!! He's so handsome in his little suit. That sucks you've been sick....AND you had to go back to work. :( Fingers crossed that both get better. Spencer's first Easter was pretty low-key too. He got a sippy cup (I know, woohoo). David will be running around looking for candy before you know it!

The Lilly's said...

What a handsome little guy! I remember those first days of being back at work and how everyone told me it'd get better. I couldn't imagine how it possibly could...but it eventually did. (Doesn't mean I like it though!) Hang in there!

The Buckley's said...

Hey Loli! He is SO freakin cute! Just wanted to say hello to my fellow blogging buddy!! I hope you guys are doing well and that work is getting better!

Downs Family said...

I sure do hope work has gotten easier! When are you there? I need to come and say HI!