Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beep, beep!

I found this little car online and I decided to get it for David because he loves to make little automobile noises so much. He absolutely loved it and we had a hard time keeping him away while we were putting it together. He stayed in it the whole time we were at my sisters. When it was time to go home, he threw a fit and I had to drag him off of it, kicking and screaming.

This picture cracks me up! I love that I caught that expression on his face!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

Silvia said...

oh that is just adorable!!!! One day we'll buy one of those for Jacen too and maybe him and Jacen can go out on rides together LOL

Jer + Lu said...

So cute! It's so fun to see them so excited about something!