Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Day After

Yea! It worked. I just sent this picture from my phone. How great is that? I love technology!

This was David the day after the wretched egg hunt. I got him some spring clothes and since that day was the best day we had all week, I decided to put them on him. When I put his flip flops on him, he started walking unsteadily. Then, he grabbed the shoes he'd worn all winter long and handed them to me. It was his way of saying, "I'd rather have these on, please." Being the mean mom I am, I left the flip flops on and he eventually got used to them.

Look at the beautiful, clear day! Sigh...some day it will stay like that for a whole week! Here's to summer dreamin'!

3 comments:

The Lilly's said...

He looks so cute! I love the little summer outfits they have for boys. I sure hope he doesn't end up being allergic to dogs!

Rachel said...

He looks so grown up! Hurray for mean moms the world over, otherwise you know our kids would look like little raggamuffins.

Jer + Lu said...

Yes, technology is wonderful! That's funny he wanted his old shoes. But the flip flops complete the outfit so well!