Monday, June 13, 2011

These are the days of our lives

Well at least our days since Billy's been home. The first week he was back, I had to show him Joshua Tree National Park, of course. Still can't believe we missed it all this time we've been here.

Help me, daddy!

















David's been having so much fun with his dad. The first thing he says in the mornings is, "Where's daddy?" Which is great for me. Not having a 3 year old all over me has been a welcome relief.
Billy came home in time for David's last two weeks of start smart baseball practices.
Touch your toes!
Jumping Jacks
Running bases
Stick that bum out

Batter up!
It's outta here!

Medals ceremony

Yay, David!

I win!


Dining Out

The SNCO of dragoons company

Billy and the lieutenants

Billy and Gunny
Gunny is David's friend. His words.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

How nice to be able to do things as a family. Love the expression on David's face while he is doing toe touches (we've all been there kid, but it's worth it in the end).

Also, love the pics of Billy in his uniform. Very handsome. It reminds me that you always were a sucker for a man in uniform. ;)

The Lilly's said...

Wow, I wish I knew of a smart start baseball program here, that looks cool! I love the Marine uniform, so sharp!