Saturday, April 19, 2008

Four months

David turned 4 months old on the 22nd. He had another five shots today. Poor baby! I can't believe four months have gone by already! He's laughing and talking all the time now. The recent greatest moment was when he woke up and instead of crying, he grinned. There is just something about a sleepy-faced baby grinning at you. It just erases all those grumpy, sleepless moments. This is one of my favorite photos. As I was taking his picture, an orange light turned on and it surprised him. I laugh every time I see it.



It's crazy to see him holding his head up when he's on his tummy. Tummy time is not such a chore anymore. He knows he can roll over, so he doesn't cry as much. Don't you love his colorful outfit? This was his third of the day and I quit coordinating the colors. Who would have thought that such a little being could produce so much poop. I have dubbed him Sir Poops-a-lot.

5 comments:

The Lilly's said...

Oh my gosh, he's so cute I could just eat him alive! It sounds like you're entering a really fun stage with him. Give Sir Poops a Lot a big hug for me.

Rachel said...

Haha, so cute!! It only gets more fun from here. As Spencer reached each stage I would think "this is the most fun, it can't possibly get better than this". But sure enough, it did and still does!

The Waldron Family said...

I can't believe how big he is...still seems like yesterday you were in the hospital with him. WOW. What a cutie! I love the surprised look!

The Buckley's said...

I love Sir Poops A Lot, very cute! He is so adorable Loli, I can't believe he's that big already! He'll be crawling before you know it!

Brett & Honnelore said...

Time sure flys when you're having fun. It especially flys when a poopin kid is involved. He sure is cute and shots are very sad. I hate shot day. Is your hubby coming home soon?