Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Move over, Jason Castro!

That's right! David Lyman is vying for the coveted spot of America's Idol. Here is a clip of him singing right along with Jason Castro.







David was singing right along with all 8 contestants. Actually, just seven. By the time it was Brooke's turn, he was over it and cried through her song. Unfortunately, I was only able to catch this one clip of him singing. I would have to say it wasn't his best of the night, but it was, as Randy would say, "just ok, dawg." Simon would call it "atrocious" and Paula would probably disagree and say "you are a star and you looked...absolutely...adorable." So, watch out idols! This baby has got my vote!

7 comments:

Brett & Honnelore said...

I know I've told you before, but I will again, cute baby! How talented he is already.

Brett & Honnelore said...

I know I've told you before, but I will again, cute baby! How talented he is already.

Brett & Honnelore said...

I know I've told you before, but I will again, cute baby! How talented he is already.

The Waldron Family said...

Oh he definatly has a few votes from the Waldron house! What a STAR!

Marsha said...

Hey Lo-
I found your blog! It's so nice to finally see your baby...if only in pictures. He is adorable and I hope I will see him soon in person.

-Marsha =)

Rachel said...

How sweet! I'd vote for him for sure!

Downs Family said...

He has got our vote! SO cute!