Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Fun

David and Emma getting ready to meet the Easter Bunny.
Easter bunny and David. Can't imagine how hot it is in that costume on that day. Poor bunny!
Enoying the petting zoo while waiting for the egg hunt.
Getting ready to make a run for the eggs.
Showing off his goods.

In other news, Billy gets to come home soon! The time cannot get here quick enough! I'm debating whether or not to tell David or to have our own "coming home" surprise for him. I think I'll be too excited, but either way, Yay!!!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

I love that you have an Easter Bunny come to the hunt. That would be awesome!

On my way to my parent's house for Easter, I passed the Paradise hunt. It made me wonder if they still have a bunny chase.

So excited that Billy will be home soon. Do you know how long?

The Lilly's said...

I'm so jealous to see you guys in the warm sunshine while we're here still dealing with snow! So excited for you guys that Billy will be home soon!

Rachel said...

What a cute little Easter boy David is. I tried to introduce Jack to the Easter bunny at Macey's. He didn't go for it. Hurray for Billy coming home!! I could not be more happy for you, seriously. :)

The Waldron Family said...

I can't believe how big that "Little Maan" is. holy smokes. What a handsome guy.