Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jacksonville, FL:

To escape the insanity of living in a motel, we decided to take a little break over labor day and headed for Jacksonville, FL. Nothing could be better than a weekend at the beach. A beautiful beachside hotel, lovely weather, and a great location, this was definitley a great way to ease the stress of being kind of homeless. I can definitely see us retiring in Jacksonville.



Running on the beach with his dad


Look at my tan!


Fun in the sand!



Beach baby!

At the Jacksonville Zoo. We were hoping to see the manatees here, but to no avail. Oh well, photo ops.



FYI if anyone ever ends up in Jacksonville on Jackson beach, the best restaurant to try is called Sliders! Such delicious, fresh food! Yum!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Everyone looks so happy, maybe you have found your future home town. I'd really prefer you retire in Utah though. Mostly because I'm selfish.

Rachel said...

I really want to "like" Marsha's comment. Blogger, please create such a button.

Looks like a fun, relaxing vacation. I'm with you: beach = bliss. We should meet up here, I think.

Laura said...

I want to go to there.