Friday, September 9, 2011

Fishing

Ever since David was born, Billy has had grand ideas for father/son activities. Recently, he decided to take David fishing. Sporting his brand new batman pole, David was very thrilled to go fishing...that is until he was told to hold the worm while his dad got batman ready. I wish I'd captured his face on camera while holding the worm, but I completely missed it. It was classic! His first trip was successful. He caught a couple of catfish, baby ones!













His first catch. He was scared of the fish, so he had a hard time bring it close to him so I could get a good shot. Love that proud smile on his face!













2nd catch. He's only holding it close because his dad was helping him.













A little break from fishing to pose with mom. Gone are the days of smiling nicely for the camera. Now he just likes to pull silly faces...sigh.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

I don't like slimy worms or smelly fish either David. I definitely like this kid. The fishing looks fun. Did YOU catch anything?

RH said...

That's too cute! His goofy faces are awesome!!

The Buckley's said...

Cute pictures! Must be a guy thing...we've been fishing a ton too...although I must say I kind of enjoy it. Miss you!

Rachel said...

My boys are DYING to go fishing. Looks like a fun day! That's awesome Billy is able to make his grand ideas a reality.