Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Disneyland


Mekhi, David, & Matt

David with Melissa and Mekhi or boy & girl as David initially called them.


David's reaction on most of the rides there.




This Mickey did not know it was his 82nd birthday.

Yet, this Mickey did...mmm.



Love that Lightning McQueen





Fascinated with Playhouse Disney Show

Transitioned from boy & girl & boy to "my friends."  It was so cute how he said it!








Laughter








Picture by Ali Griffin

Love this photo!  Thanks, Ali.  Matt and David became such great buds!  Matt was David's protector!  So sweet!

by Ali Griffin





 So went our So Cal trip.  I learned that it's really a good idea to wait until they are 8 or older before taking them to Disneyland (especially if they're afraid of the dark).  Otherwise, you end up at the unhappiest place on earth. 



3 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh Lo, it looks like you had so much fun! Too bad David didn't enjoy the happiest place on earth as much.

So nice to see that Melissa came to visit you. Hope it breaks up the monotony just a bit.

Rachel said...

Cute, cute pics. I love how David went from calling them "boy and girl" to friends. That's adorable.

I took my boys to D-land over Labor Day. Jack was mostly unsure but I found that nearly 5 years old was a mostly pleasant and super enthusiastic age. Of course this is Spencer I'm talking about, and he is super enthusiastic about... everything.

The Lilly's said...

Looks like a fun trip. I guess I won't feel bad about Alex never having been to Disneyland after reading your description of "the unhappiest place on earth". Maybe we'll wait a few years!