Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

Library's Halloween Party

Grouchy Thomas, a little "towered"

Getting ready to go trick or treating

"I towered (tired).  I go home."

We had a fun Halloween.  I took David trick-or-treating with the millions of kids in the neighborhood.  After a few houses though, David was happy with his loot and ready to go home.  We got home and he had more fun answering the door for trick-or-treaters than he did while he was trick-or-treating.  I guess too many people make him a little anxious.  


3 comments:

Marsha said...

He makes a cute Thomas! David just knows that it is "...better to give, than to receive."

Laura said...

He is unbelievably cute! I love his costume, and know a couple toddlers who would pay top dollar for an outfit like that.

The Buckley's said...

Very cute costume! He is a great Thomas! Hope to see you soon!