Monday, March 28, 2011

DH

Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


My dear, sweet husband! We've been through a lot together and he's always so patient with me. I was very fortunate to have met him when I did because he was there for me when my dad passed away and I don't know how I would have been able to handle that without him. We've been through 3 deployments in 4 years of marriage and I have to say, there is no one else I can imagine being put through that for. He's a great husband, father and marine. He's definitely my hero! I love you, Billy! We can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Lo, this was so sweet. I always wish I knew Billy better. I'm glad you found each other. :)

Rachel said...

Well thanks for the tears. This post is so beautiful. I am also glad that you and billy found each other. You deserve someone who loves you like that.